21. A three dimensional object can also be represented using
22. In orthographic projection, the projection lines are ............... to the projection plane.
23. Plasma device converts
24. Three dimensional computer graphics become effective In the late
25. Visible section of an ear is called
26. What is another term to describe vector animation?
27. What is used in graphics workstation as input devices to accept voice commands.
28. ............... is a rigid body transformation that moves objects without deformation.
29. In the term ortho-graphic, ‘orthos means
30. Photoreceptors of eyes that are been saturated and active by sudden light are called
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....