61. Which one of the following is normally not an atmospheric pollutant ?
62. Which Pollutant causes leaf curling
63. World Environment Day is
64. A common example of stem tuber is
65. A green house gas is
66. A low branch with a node is bent down and covered with soil in
67. A plant breeder: waists to develop a disease resistant variety. What should he do first?
68. A variety or strain produced by horticultural or agricultural techniques and not normally found in natural population is called
69. Acid rain is caused by
70. Advantages of Artificial Methods of Vegetative Reproduction include
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....