11. The intensive physical properties of a substance are important because they:
12. The reason for organizing, analyzing, and classifying data is
13. What is the result of the following calculation, reported to the correct number of significant figures? 0.12g + 0.003g = ?
14. What type of error will “wetting” by the expansion liquid in a stem thermometer along the stems bore give rise to?
15. When applied to scientific measurements, the words accuracy and precision
16. Which is the term used for the measurement of the average kinetic energy of the particles of a substance?
17. Which of the following is a chemical property of a substance?
18. Which of the following is a physical process?
19. Which of the following is an extensive physical property of matter?
20. Which of the following types of errors can be traced to an defect in the measuring instrument?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....