Internet of Things - IoT Multiple Choice Question and Answers - IoT MCQs
1. The huge numbers of devices connected to the Internet of things have to communicate automatically, not via humans. What is this called?
2. Who said this? The internet will disappear. There will be so many IP addresses, so many devices, sensorsâ€¦ that it will be part of your presence all the time. Imagine you walk into a room and you are interacting with the things going on in there
3. Who invented the term the Internet of Things?
4. What is the size of the IPv6 addressed ?
5. What is the name of the first recognized IoT device ?
6. ____________________ is being used by Internet of Things
7. _____________________ best describes the MQTT protocol
8. The Internet of Things will run on many communication standards. Which of these is not a standard body or protocol?
9. When was the term IoT first coined?
10. When did IoT devices surpass people in number?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things (IoT) Question and Answer