11. ____________________ is being used by Internet of Things
12. _____________________ best describes the MQTT protocol
13. The Internet of Things will run on many communication standards. Which of these is not a standard body or protocol?
14. When was the term IoT first coined?
15. When did IoT devices surpass people in number?
16. How many key features must an IoT device have, according to The Internet of Things Global Standards?
17. The Internet of Things will run on many communication standards. Which of these is not a standard body or protocol?
18. Which is not one of the features of Internet of Things devices ?
19. How many devices are estimated to be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020?
20. This alliance is composed of 20 world technology leaders working to develop standards and protocols for device communication
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....