31. In comparision with array representation of list the insertion and deletion operation in linked list takes
32. In the linked list implementation the node carries infornation about
33. To represent hierarchial relationship between elements,which data structure is suitable
34. An extra node at the front of the list,which doesnt repersent an item in the list is called
35. A Linked list does not allow
36. Array passed as an argument to a function is interpreted as
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....