11. A* algorithm is based on
12. In LISP, the addition 3 + 2 is entered as
13. Which is the best way to go for Game playing problem?
14. Which is not a property of representation of knowledge?
15. A problem is first connected to its proposed solution during the _____ stage.
16. Natural language processing is divided into the two subfields of:
17. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
18. A bidirectional feedback loop links computer modeling with:
19. A process that is repeated, evaluated, and refined is called:
20. What is Artificial intelligence?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....