11. In what attire did the author find Mrs. Dorling?
12. In what condition did the author find the living room?
13. Mrs. Dorling took the possessions of the things on the pretence of
14. Mrs. Dorling's was.........of Mrs.
15. The author had come to visit Mrs. Dorling.............the war.
16. Unlike Mrs. Dorling, her daughter was.............towards the author.
17. Was the author convinced with her mother's idea of letting Mrs. Dorling take away their things?
18. What message does The Address talk about?
19. What was the address that the author's mother asked her to remember?
20. What was the protagonist's reaction when she entered the living-room?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....