MCQ quiz on Wind class 9 multiple choice questions and answers on wind poem MCQ questions on wind Class 9 Chapter 2 English Beehive Poems Book CBSE objectives questions with answer online test mcqs pdf for exam preparations. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. What does the poet want the wind to not throw down?
2. What is the moral of this poem?
3. The speaker is asking the wind not to throw down the
4. What does the poet want the wind to not scatter?
5. Name the things the wind had done.
6. What does the poet suggest to be friends with the wind?
7. How can we be friends with the wind?
8. Who broke the doors of the window?
9. What is winnowing called?
10. Tell a word in the poem which is the antonym of foolish?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....