MCQ quiz on Robert Burns multiple choice questions and answers on Robert Burns MCQ questions on Robert Burns English Poet trivia objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. An award was founded in 2002 to honour who in Burns name?
2. How many children did Burns have?
3. How old was Burns when he died in 1796?
4. It was claimed by the late David Gest that the work of Burns inspired what Michael Jackson song?
5. The poem Tam OShanter references which natural phenomenon in the skies?
6. What Burns work provided the title for a Ken Loach directed film?
7. What former republic or sovereign state featured Burns on a stamp?
8. What job did Burns do before becoming known for his poetry and song?
9. What was Robert Burns post in 1789-1796?
10. What was the horse in Tam OShanter called?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....