MCQ quiz on Keeping Quiet multiple choice questions and answers on Keeping Quiet MCQ questions on Keeping Quiet Class 12 Chapter 2 English Flamingo Poetry CBSE NCERT objectives questions with answer online test mcqs pdf for exam preparations. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In which language the poem Keeping Quiet was originally written?
2. What is the rhyming scheme used in the poem?
3. Pablo Neruda chose his pen name after this Czech poet
4. Which statement aptly conveys the message of the poem?
5. Match the phrases with the literary device Phrase Literary device
1. Without rush, without engineA. Symbolism
2. Green warsB. Metaphor
3. In the shadeC. Repetition
4. Cold Sea D. Imagery
6. Choose the option that correctly paraphrases the given lines: â€œVictories with no survivors, Wouldput on clean clothes and walk about with their brothersâ€
7. The options that enumerates the tone of the poem are:
8. What does hurt hand refers to?
9. Pick the words that have similar meaningas the phrase "have no truck with death".
10. Pick the option that is NOT TRUE according to the poem:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....