11. Pick the literary device that is used inthis phrase â€œcount to twelve and we will all keep stillâ€.
12. Choose the option that appropriately describes the relationship between the two statements given below:
Statement 1: The earth appears calm and quiet.
Statement 2:Things may die but are reborn.
13. How will silence benefit the man and nature?
14. Tolle's book A New Earth that says â€œ.....main purpose is not to add new information or beliefs to your mind or to try to convince you of anything, but to bring about a shift in consciousness, that is to say, to awaken.â€. What does the poem awaken us to?
15. What are the different kinds of wars mentioned in the poem?
16. Why do you think the poet employs words like â€œexoticâ€ and â€œstrangenessâ€?
17. â€œperhaps a huge silence might interrupt this sadnessâ€ . What is the sadness" that the poet refers to?
18. Why has the poet used conversational style and personal pronouns as you", we" and `I"?
19. What should not be confused with total inactivity or death?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....