31. SPEC stands for,
32. Systems that do not have parallel processing capabilities are
33. Te devices connected to a microprocessor can use the data bus:
34. The 16- bit registers in 8085 is
35. The access time of memory is ............... the time required for performing any single CPU operation.
36. The advantage of RISC processor over CISC processor is that
37. The average number of steps taken to execute the set of instructions can be made to be less than one by following
38. The CISC stands for
39. The clock rate of the processor can be improved by,
40. The computer architecture aimed at reducing the time of execution of instructions is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....