MCQ quiz on Welding multiple choice questions and answers on Welding MCQ questions quiz on Welding objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
2. One of the functions of electrode coating is
3. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
4. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
5. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
6. Which of the following joint have high corrosion resistance?
7. Which of the following is a design recommendation for welding?
8. Which of the following processes do not use flux during welding?
9. Which of the following is not a resistance welding?
10. The resistance welding process suitable for welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals upto 8mm thickness is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....