MCQ quiz on Rectifiers multiple choice questions and answers on Rectifiers MCQ questions quiz on Rectifiers objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In a half wave rectifier, the load current flows for what part of the cycle.
2. A half wave rectifier is equivalent to
3. If the line frequency is 50 Hz, the output frequency of bridge rectifier is
4. in a full wave rectifier, if the input frequency is 50 Hz, then output frequency will be
5. In a full wave rectifier, the current in each diode flows for
6. In a LC filter, the ripple factor
7. In a rectifier, larger the value of shunt capacitor filter
8. The basic purpose of filter is to
9. The basic reason why a full wave rectifier has a twice the efficiency of a half wave rectifier is that
10. The bridge rectifier is preferred to an ordinary two diode full wave rectifier because
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....