MCQ quiz on Digital communication multiple choice questions and answers on digital communication MCQ questions quiz on digital communication objective questions with answers pdf test Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Two binary values are represented by two different frequencies in :
2. Codec uses
3. ASK is a result of combination of Shift keying and
4. ASK is rarely used in modems because
5. The qualifier differential to PSK means that
6. In PCM
7. In modems
8. Modulation is used to
9. One factor in the accuracy of a reconstructed PCM signal is the
10. The modulation techniques used to convert analog signal into digital signal are
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....