Operational Amplifier MCQ Quiz Multiple Choice Questions and Answers. Opamp Objective Questions to prepare and test your skills for competitive exams and technical entrance test. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. An ideal operational amplifier has
2. Another name for a unity gain amplifier is:
3. Op-amps used as high- and low-pass filter circuits employ which configuration?
4. With negative feedback, the returning signal:
5. A circuit whose output is proportional to the difference between the input signals is considered to be which type of amplifier?
6. The voltage follower has a:
7. The ratio between differential gain and common-mode gain is called:
8. If the input to a comparator is a sine wave, the output is a:
9. The major difference between ground and virtual ground is that virtual ground is only a:
10. When a capacitor is used in place of a resistor in an op-amp network, its placement determines:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....