Semiconductor electronic devices multiple choice questions and answers on semiconductor electronic devices MCQ questions quiz on semiconductor electronic devices objectives questions. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A transistor has how many PN Junctions?
2. In an npn transistor, the majority carriers in the emitter are neither both free electrons
3. The barrier potential across each silicon depletion layer is
4. The base of an npn transistor is thin and
5. The emitter of a transistor is generally doped the heaviest because it
6. When a transistor is fully switched ON, it is said to be
7. A FET consists of a
8. The extremely high input impedance of a MOSFET is primarily due to the
9. When a transistor is used as a switch, it is stable in which two distinct regions?
10. The term BJT is short for
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....