MCQ quiz on DC Motors multiple choice questions and answers on DC Motors MCQ questions on DC Motors objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The condition for maximum power in case of D.C. motor is
2. The current drawn by the armature of D.C. motor is directly proportional to
3. The direction of rotation of a D.C. series motor can be changed by
4. The hysteresis loss in a D.C. machine least depends on
5. The losses occurring in a D.C. generator are given below. Which loss is likely to have highest proportion at rated load of the generator ?
6. The main disadvantage of the Ward-Leonard control method is
7. The mechanical power developed by a shunt motor will be maximum when the ratio of back e.m.f. to applied voltage is
8. The plugging gives the
9. The power mentioned on the name plate of an electric motor indicates
10. The purpose of retardation test on D.C. shunt machines is to find out
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....