MCQ quiz on Electrical Cables multiple choice questions and answers on Electrical Cable and Connectors MCQ questions on Electrical Cables and Connectors objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A cable carrying alternating current has
2. A certain cable has an insulation of relative permittivity 4. If the insulation is replaced by one of relative permittivity 2, the capacitance of the cable will become
3. Cables are used for 132 kV lines.
4. Cables for 220 kV lines are invariably
5. Cables, generally used beyond 66 kV are
6. Capacitance grading of cable implies
7. Conduit pipes are normally used to protect..............cables.
8. Copper as conductor for cables is used as
9. Dielectric strength of rubber is around
10. Empire tape is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....