MCQ quiz on Alternating Current multiple choice questions and answers on Alternating Current MCQ questions on Alternating Current objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. An a.c. supply is 70.7 V, 50 Hz. Which of the following statements is false?
2. An alternating current completes 100 cycles in 0.1 s. Its frequency is
3. An alternating voltage of maximum value 100 V is applied to a lamp. Which of the following directvoltages, if applied to the lamp, would cause the lamp to light with the same brilliance?
4. State which of the following is false. For a sine wave
5. The number of complete cycles of an alternating current occurring in one second is known as
6. The supply of electrical energy for a consumer is usually by a.c. because
7. The value normally stated when referring to alternating currents and voltages is the
8. The value of an alternating current at any given instant is
9. Which of the following statements is false?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....