MCQ quiz on VLSI Design multiple choice questions and answers on VLSI Design MCQ questions on VLSI Design objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A common means for comparing the propagation delays and the power dissipation of various logic gates is the
2. A family of logic devices designed for extremely high speed applications is called
3. An invalid input voltage for a TTL logic gate would be
4. An open-collector TTL gate
5. An open-collector TTL gate
6. Each input on a TTL gate is connected to the transistors
7. Fan-out for a typical TTL gate is
8. In order to interface an FPGA with an external device, you must set the value of the
9. One advantage that MOSFET transistors have over bipolar transistors is
10. The 54XX TTL IC series is the military version and has
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on VLSI Design
VLSI Design Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
VLSI Design Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....