41. Out of the following which is not a CISC machine.
42. Parallel processing may occur
43. Parallel programs: Which speedup could be achieved according to Amdahls law for infinite number of processors if 5% of a program is sequential and the remaining part is ideally parallel?
44. PC Program Counter is also called
45. Pipeline implement
46. Pipe-lining is a unique feature of
47. Pipelining strategy is called implement
48. Processors of all computers, whether micro, mini or mainframe must have
49. SPEC stands for,
50. Systems that do not have parallel processing capabilities are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Parallel Processing
Parallel Processing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Parallel Processing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....