61. As -the load is increased the speed of D.C. shunt motor will
62. As there is no back e.m.f. at the instant of starting a D.C. motor, in order to prevent a heavy current from flowing though the armature circuit
63. At the instant of starting when a D.C. motor is put on supply, it behaves like
64. Buses, trains, trolleys, hoists, cranes require high starting torque and therefore make use of
65. By looking at which part of the motor, it can be easily confirmed that a particular motor is D.C. motor?
66. D.C. generators are installed near the load centres to reduce
67. D.C. generators are normally designed for maximum efficiency around
68. D.C. motor is to a drive a load which is almost nil for certain part of the load cycle and peak value for short duration. We will select this
69. D.C. motor is to drive a load which has certain minimum value for most of the time and some peak value for short duration. We will select the
70. D.C. series motors are used
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....