41. The concept of pipelining is most effective in improving performance if the tasks being performed in different stages :
42. The cost of a parallel processing is primarily determined by :
43. The expression delayed load is used in context of
44. The iconic feature of the RISC machine among the following are
45. The maximum integer which can be stored on a 8 bit accumulator is
46. The most common addressing techiniques employed by a CPU is
47. The output of a gate is low when at least one of its input is low . It is true forA
48. The RISC processor has a more complicated design than CISC.
49. The Sun micro systems processors usually follow..................architecture.
50. The ultimate goal of a compiler is to,
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....