161. water diverter used on the high side of a chimney, usually metal, is
162. Weepholes should be what size in diameter?
163. What pattern is normally used for a hip roof when using three tab shingles?
164. When applying double coverage underlayment on low slopes where icing along the eaves is anticipated, courses should be cemented to a point at least how many inches beyond the interior wall line?
165. When applying elastomeric roofing, brush-apply lap cement at the rate of one gallon per linear feet for a three inch lap.
166. When applying roll roofing on the first course parallel to the eaves, end laps should be a minimum of inches wide.
167. When checking for leaks on a tile roof, look for
168. When completing a T-lock shingle reroof, install the shingles
169. When fabricating the flashing with water guards, the flashing should be anchored to the sheathing with
170. When flashing a valley according to Roofing and Construction Estimating, the contractor should install which of the following in the valley centerline?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....