11. In high wind areas joints should be lapped at least how many inches?
12. In high wind areas the drip edge should be nailed on center how many inches apart?
13. In high wind areas the drip edge should be nailed on centers
14. In single layer applications, all felts should be lapped
15. is one of the least expensive metal valley flashing materials and therefore, most often used.
16. Jimmy Joe installed the insulation using dead-level asphalt. Jimmy Joe is going to apply an EPDM roof membrane system. Jimmy Joe should
17. Jimmy Joe is trimming the upper corner of shingles along the valley centerline at a 45 degree angle. The process of trimming the shingles is known as
18. Leaks normally occur around counterflashing during blowing rain because?
19. Lightweight insulated concrete roof decks must have a minimum thickness of inches.
20. Lightweight insulates concrete decks must have a minimum compressive strength of pounds per square inch.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....