MCQ quiz on Hydraulic Machines multiple choice questions and answers on Hydraulic Machines MCQ questions on Hydraulic Machines objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Maximum impulse will be developed in hydraulic ram when
2. A hydraulic accumulator normally consists of
3. A hydraulic intensifier normally consists of
4. In reaction turbine, draft tube is used
5. The efficiency of a centrifugal pump is maximum when its blades are
6. In centrifugal pumps, maximum efficiency is obtained when the blades are
7. Motion of a liquid in a volute casing of a centrifugal pump is an example of
8. Air vessels in reciprocating pump are used to
9. If a pump is handling water and is discharging a certain flow Q at a constant total dynamic head requiring a definite B.H.P., the same pump when handling a liquid of specific gravity 0.75 and viscosity nearly same as of water would discharge
10. The horse power required in above case will be
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....