MCQ quiz on Brick Masonry multiple choice questions and answers on Brick Masonry MCQ questions on Brick Masonry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Brick laid on its end so that its longest dimension is vertical is known as what?
2. Brick that is laid on its face or edge is known as what?
3. Brick windowsills are usually laid with what brick style?
4. Flat metal straps or hooks used to join brick with wood or block structures are known as what?
5. Red metal angle iron is usually used to hold brick in what position?
6. Removable forms are often used to create what type of brickwork?
7. Speed polls can be used to help in what type of brickwork?
8. To Rake mortar joints, what tool should be used?
9. What device is used to hold a string line in place to lay a running course of brick?
10. What is the term fro the drainage slots, placed in various locations, on the bottom course of brick?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....