MCQ quiz on Tunnelling multiple choice questions and answers on Tunneling MCQ questions on Tunnel Engineering objectives questions with answer of Civil Engineering test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. First tunnel built in the world was in Babylon, in the year
2. Diverting water entering tunnel is
3. Drift method of tunnelling is used to construct tunnel in
4. For mucking the method employed is
5. In case of tunnels in hilly areas to align tunnel ends use
6. In tunnel, unless special provision is made for proper drainage, the gradient should not be more than
7. Mechanical ventilation method used in tunnels consists of
8. Pack grouting with concrete is required between
9. The drilling pattern in which 3 to 4 converging holes are so directed that they meet at point further is known as
10. The explosive recommended for blasting a soft rock is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....