MCQ quiz on Airport Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Airport Engineering MCQ questions on Airport Engineering objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. According to ICAO, all markings on the runways are
2. As per ICAO, for airports serving big aircrafts, the crosswind component should not exceed
3. Calm period is the percentage of time during which wind intensity is less than
4. Castor angle is defined as the angle
5. For supersonic transport aircraft, the minimum turning radius of taxiway is
6. Maximum gross take-off weight of an aircraft is
7. Runway threshold is indicated by a series of parallel lines starting from a distance of
8. The capacity of parallel runway pattern depends upon
9. The engine failure case for determining the basic runway length may require
10. The minimum width of clearway is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....