MCQ quiz on Railway Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Railway Engineering MCQ questions on Railway Engineering objectives questions with answer of Civil Engineering test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Credit of hauling a train by steam engine goes to
2. The first railway train ran between
3. 60 R rails are used in
4. A CST–9 sleeper is
5. A marshalling yard should be
6. A rail section is designated by its
7. Advantages of cast iron sleepers is
8. An horizontal arm signal with V-shaped cut at free end and a V-shaped band is known as
9. At road and rail level crossing, road should be straight at least for
10. At road and rail level crossing, the crossing angle should not be less than
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....