Semiconductor electronic devices multiple choice questions and answers on semiconductor electronic devices MCQ questions quiz on semiconductor electronic devices objectives questions.
1. A transistor has how many PN Junctions?
2. In an npn transistor, the majority carriers in the emitter are neither both free electrons
3. The barrier potential across each silicon depletion layer is
4. The base of an npn transistor is thin and
5. The emitter of a transistor is generally doped the heaviest because it
6. When a transistor is fully switched ON, it is said to be
7. A FET consists of a
8. The extremely high input impedance of a MOSFET is primarily due to the
9. When a transistor is used as a switch, it is stable in which two distinct regions?
10. The term BJT is short for
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electronic Devices
Electronic Devices Question and Answer