11. In an ideal transformers primary and secondary induced emfs are
12. The input power under no load condition of transformer consists of
13. In a transformer the coils of primary and secondary are placed concentrically to achieve
14. Iron loss in transformer can be determined by
15. No load losses in a transformer can be minimized by using steel of
16. Which of the following losses remain constant during normal operation of transformer?
17. Which of the following losses varies with load in transformer?
18. What will be the eddy current loss if the supply frequency of a transformer becomes double?
19. If the supply frequency of a transformer increases then output voltage of the transformer will
20. In a core type transformer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....