21. If a fillet weld is to the square edge, the size of weld shall be at least...............less than the edge thickness
22. If a plate with small hole is kept over another plate and the entire hole is filled with weld material, the weled joint is known as
23. If fillet weld is to the rounded toe of thickness t, a rolled steel section, the size of weld generally not to exceed
24. If intermittent butt welding is used, the space between two welds should not be more than..............times the thickness of the thinner member connected.
25. If p is the pitch, d is nominal diameter and dÂ¢ bolt hole diameter, minimum pitch is
26. If packing plate thickness tpk exceeds 6 mm the shear capacity is to be reduced by a factor
27. If span of a roof truss is between 15â€“30 m, preferable spacing is
28. If span of truss is 40 m and above, preferable spacing of trusses is
29. If t is the thickness of thinner member and p is the pitch in bolted connection of a compression member, pitch shall not be more than
30. If t is the thickness of thinner plate in a bolted connection of tension member, pitch shall not be more than the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Steel Structures
Steel Structures Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Steel Structures Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....