11. For connecting 10 to 20 mm plates minimum size of fillet weld is
12. For connecting circular tubes in tension, the best connection is by
13. For HSFG bolts, partial safety factor designed at service load and at ultimate load are respectively
14. For spacing of trusses 3 to 4 m, purling used are
15. For welded and double laced joints, effective length of lacing is............times the actua1 1ength.
16. From the consideration of tearing of section strength of an unequal angle section in tension is...............when short leg is connected compared to when its long leg is connected.
17. Gantry girders are designed to resist
18. HSFG bolts transfer load mainly due to
19. If 6 mm A.C. sheets are used for roofing, maximum spacing is
20. If 7 mm thick A.C. sheets are used maximum spacing of J bolts is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....