11. The real image of an object formed by the objective must lie
12. The line of collimation method of reduction of levels, does not provide a check on
13. Contour interval is
14. Hydrographic surveys deal with the mapping of
15. Subtense bar is an instrument used for
16. For the construction of highway (or railway)
17. Volume of the earth work may be calculated by
18. Which of the following methods of theodolite traversing is suitable for locating the details whichare far away from transit stations?
19. Detailed plotting is generally done by
20. In direct method of contouring, the process of locating or identifying points lying on a contour is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Surveying and Levelling
Surveying and Levelling Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Surveying and Levelling Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....