11. By which process do gases take the shape of their container?
12. During the process of freezing, a liquid
13. Food coloring spreads out faster in hot water than in cold water. This is mainly because:
14. If the rate of evaporation from the surface of a liquid exceeds the rate of condensation,
15. If you put food coloring in room temperature water, the coloring spreads throughout the water. The water causes the color to spread mainly because:
16. Particles within a solid
17. The compressibility of solids is generally
18. The particles in a liquid are usually
19. To describe a gas, which is incorrect statement:
20. To describe a liquid, you could say:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on States of Matter
States of Matter Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
States of Matter Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....