MCQ quiz on Air Pollution multiple choice questions and answers on Air Pollution MCQ questions on Air Pollution objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Air pollution causes
2. All are particulate pollutants except
3. CNG is a
4. Fine organic or inorganic particles suspended in air is called
5. Green House gas is
6. Highest percentage of air consists of
7. If released or formed in the atmosphere, which of the following will least likely result in long-term environmental damage to an ecosystem?
8. Incomplete combustion of fuel such as petrol and diesel gives
9. Ozone in Stratosphere absorbs harmful
10. The major contributor of Carbon monoxide is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....