MCQ quiz on Structure of Atom multiple choice questions and answers on Structure of Atom MCQ questions on Structure of Atom class 11 chemistry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. For which of the following set of quantum numbers, an electron will have the highest energy?
2. Which of the following atoms or ion/atom have identical ground state configuration?
3. A g-sub shell is characterized by
4. Which expression represents de-Broglie relationship?
5. The number of spherical nodes for 4d orbital is
6. The configuration 1s2, 2s2, 2p5, 3s1 shows
7. The electronic configuration of Cu+2 ion is;
8. Which of the following orbitals has dumb-bell shape
9. The total number of orbitals in a shell having principle quantum number n is;
10. Bohrs radius for H-atom(n=1) is approximately0.53Ao. The radius of the first excited (n=2) is;
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....