MCQ quiz on States of Matter multiple choice questions and answers on States of Matter MCQ questions on States of Matter objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A real gas
2. A solid forms when the average energy of a substances particles
3. According to the kinetic-molecular theory, how does a gas expand?
4. According to the kinetic-molecular theory, particles of an ideal gas
5. According to the kinetic-molecular theory, particles of matter
6. According to the kinetic-molecular theory, particles of matter are in motion in
7. According to the kinetic-molecular theory, which substances are made of particles?
8. An ideal gas is a hypothetical gas
9. Any sample of matter has mass and takes up space. The main reason for this is because:
10. At pressures greater than 1 atm, water will boil at
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....