MCQ quiz on Redox Reactions multiple choice questions and answers on Redox Reactions MCQ questions on Redox Reactions class 11 chemistry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The colorless solution of silver nitrate slowly turns brown on adding copper chips to it because of
2. The oxidation process involves
3. The oxidation number of Mn is maximum in
4. KMnO4 reacts with oxalic acid according to the equation 2MnO4- + 5C2O42- + 16H+ -> 2Mn2+ +10CO2 + 8H2O , Here 20 mL of 0.1 M KMnO4 is equivalent to
5. Which of the following reactions does not involve either oxidation or reduction?
6. The number of moles of KMnO4 reduced by one mole of KI in alkaline medium is
7. Which of the following processes does not involve oxidation of iron?
8. The oxidation state of Cr in Cr (CO)6 is
9. Which of the following processes does not involve either oxidation or reduction?
10. The oxidation number of Cl in Cl2O7 is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....