MCQ quiz on Hydrogen multiple choice questions and answers on Hydrogen MCQ questions on Hydrogen in Chemistry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A hydrogen fuel cell is...............times more efficient than an engine
2. D2O has higher value of following physical parameters than H2O, except
3. Elements of which of the following group(s) of periodic table do not form hydrides.
4. How long does it take to fill your cars hydrogen tank at a fueling station?
5. How many hydrogen fueling stations are operational in the U.S.?
6. Hydrogen peroxide is
7. Hydrogen peroxide is obtained by the electrolysis of
8. Hydrogen resembles halogens in many respects for which several factors are responsible. Of the following factors which one is most important in this respect?
9. In what form can you store hydrogen?
10. Only one element of..................forms hydride
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....