MCQ quiz on Acids Bases and Salts multiple choice questions and answers on Acids Bases and Salts MCQ questions quiz on Acids Bases and Salts objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which type of solution is one with a pH of 8?
2. Bases react with
3. A compound is a salt if it
4. You should never taste or touch to identify a base because they can be:
5. Weak acids dont ionize to a high degree in water, so they produce few
6. Which type of reaction always forms a salt and water
7. One of the physical properties that all acids have is:
8. Which ion do bases contain?
9. Acids make litmus paper turn
10. Bases feel
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....