MCQ quiz on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure multiple choice questions and answers on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure MCQ questions quiz on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A carbon atom with 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons would have a mass number of
2. If an isotope of uranium, uranium-235, has 92 protons, how many protons does the isotope uranium-238 have?
3. The properties of elements in a horizontal row of the periodic table follow
4. The number at the top is the
5. How would you describe the nucleus?
6. The carbon group has two metalloids, both of which are used to make
7. What is the meaning of the word atom?
8. Transition metals are
9. A horizontal row on the periodic table is called a(n)
10. Where are electrons likely to be found?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....