MCQ quiz on Lubricants multiple choice questions and answers on Lubricants MCQ questions on Lubricants objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Viscosity index can be defined as
2. Animal and vegetable oils are also used as
3. Animal and vegetable oils possess
4. Antiwear additive in extreme pressure additive is
5. Calcium soap base grease is also called as
6. Coefficient of friction for boundary lubrication is
7. Coefficient of friction in fluid film or hydrodynamic lubrication is
8. Ethanol is used as
9. Graphite is .............. lubricant.
10. Identify liquid lubricant from the following
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....