MCQ quiz on Lubricants multiple choice questions and answers on Lubricants MCQ questions on Lubricants objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. Viscosity index can be defined as
2. Animal and vegetable oils are also used as
3. Animal and vegetable oils possess
4. Antiwear additive in extreme pressure additive is
5. Calcium soap base grease is also called as
6. Coefficient of friction for boundary lubrication is
7. Coefficient of friction in fluid film or hydrodynamic lubrication is
8. Ethanol is used as
9. Graphite is .............. lubricant.
10. Identify liquid lubricant from the following
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Lubricants
Lubricants Question and Answer