MCQ quiz on Acids Bases and Salts multiple choice questions and answers on Acids Bases and Salts MCQ questions quiz on Acids Bases and Salts objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Which type of solution is one with a pH of 8?
2. Bases react with
3. A compound is a salt if it
4. You should never taste or touch to identify a base because they can be:
5. Weak acids dont ionize to a high degree in water, so they produce few
6. Which type of reaction always forms a salt and water
7. One of the physical properties that all acids have is:
8. Which ion do bases contain?
9. Acids make litmus paper turn
10. Bases feel
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Acids Bases and Salts
Acids Bases and Salts Question and Answer