31. If t is the thickness of thinner plate jointed by intermittent weld, minimum spacing recommended in tension and compression joints are respectively
32. In a beam if the elements of cross sections buckle locally even before reaching yield stress, it belongs to
33. In a column splice, if ends are milled, the connection and splice plates may be designed for only..............percent of axial load.
34. In a compression member of a truss, consisting of double angle, tacking bolts should be provided at a distance not more than
35. In a plate girder of depth d, if one horizontal stiffener is to be provided, it should be at...............below compression flange.
36. In a plate girder, if two horizontal stiffeners are to be used they should be at depth...........from compression flange.
37. In a roof truss a member normally acting as tension member but occasionally subjected to compression due to wind load, slenderness ratio should not exceed
38. In A.C. sheet roofing side lap should be at least
39. In A.C. sheet roofing, if slope is less than 20°, end lap should be at least
40. In A.C. sheet roofing, if slope is more than 20°, end lap should be at least
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....