31. For summit curve, the rate of change of gradients permitted is
32. Gauge is the distance between.............. of rails of track.
33. Head width of 52 R flat footed rail is
34. Heaviest sleeper is
35. If sufficient expansion joint gap is not provided or the joint is very tight the rail may
36. In a shunting signal if the red band is at 45°, it indicates
37. In A-class block stations outer signal is provided at a distance.................on broad gauge stations.
38. In automatic block system of signalling the block length is
39. In automatic block system when a train is in a block it puts the danger signal till the train movesover
40. In broad gauge lines height of platform above the rails should be
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....